Everyone, regardless of age or financial circumstances, can benefit from some legal planning designed to address potential medical and end of life care as well as estate issues.
Estate planning can be a daunting prospect, but going without it may leave your relatives or the court system to decide important questions such as the following:
For a primer on basic trust and estate planning, click here.
- if you become incapacitated, who should make health care decisions for you?
- who should handle your financial affairs if you become unable to do so?
- if you should become terminally ill or permanently unconscious, what are your wishes are regarding the use of life-sustaining treatment?
- how would you like the assets of your estate distributed?
- do you want to direct that certain items, real estate or other assets in your estate go to specific people?
- who will be responsible for effecting the terms of your will?
- if you leave behind minor children, who will take care of them, and do you want to set aside assets to help pay for those costs?
- do you have any specific wishes with regards to funeral arrangements?
Come in for a free consultation to discuss your estate planning needs.
When you need to pursue legal action or have to defend yourself against a lawsuit, it is crucial that your attorney know their way around the courtroom. The attorneys at The Hinson Firm know how to build a strong case and how to present it in a manner that best serves our clients’ interests.
The Hinson Firm represents claimants and defendants in a wide variety of legal matters, including:
Come in for a free consultation to discuss your case.
- automobile, motorcycle and trucking accidents
- slip and fall (premises liability) claims
- negligent security claims
- dog bites cases
- water runoff claims
- negligent construction cases
The Hinson Firm, LLC is dedicated to providing transactional services, consulting and litigation support to Georgia-area entrepreneurs and companies. We handle everything from business formation to sale/purchase agreements, and we are experienced at handling complex cases involving corporate litigants.
Complex litigation may also give rise to insurance coverage questions. The Hinson Firm assists insurers and insureds in determining whether claims are covered under commercial general liability (CGL) and commercial auto policies.
Call or come in for a free consultation to discuss your case or coverage questions.
If you have been accused of a crime, you need to hire counsel who will protect your rights and obtain the best possible results in your case.
A good criminal defense attorney will be knowledgeable regarding the judges and prosecutors in your jurisdiction, and diligent in developing your defense and pursuing any evidentiary weaknesses in the case against you.
We defend clients against the following criminal charges: